Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Please read this post entirely before asking for virtual software for hacking passwords!


If you ever read something like below on any webpage typically blog, forum & orkut community or get a mail like…Hey guys,I have software to hack yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc. passwords. If you are interested then give me your email id’s and I will email you that!Ever wondered about truth?? Is it so simple?Yes… but for spammers! Still you can put your email id’s below (may be in comment section) and help me to get some money by selling them to spammers! Yep, its that much simple for spammers!
So do you still think the person sending you this mail have such kind of software and just did not respond to your email!Do you still think such software exists that will ask for your targets email id and just after one click will show his/her password!?!
In reality even if you physically brake into yahoo, gmail or any genuine service’s database, you will at the most get a garbage encrypted string. All famous services use one-way encryption for storing password in encrypted form. That means you can not get original password from this encrypted string!
Still if you are confused whether to trust me or spammers then as my last attempt to save you from spammer recall last time when you forgot your password. After going through verification steps did you get your password back or a chance to set a new password? In my experience with Yahoo at least I got a new random password by them which I can change to something comfortable string later-on if I wish!
So why did not they give me my original password? There are many reasons and as I told u earlier that they don’t store original password is one of those reasons!
So does this means you can not break into someones account?Yeah you can, but it depends on your targets foolishness rather than your geekness. There are many tricks to do this, even some of them I tried successfully!
As this post getting long I may share those trick next time!
Till then have this hint : Don’t target the server, instead set up trap for your target! Servers are genius, targets may not be!!!

0 comments:

 

Friends

About Us

Trix World Copyright © 2009 BeepTheGeek is Designed by Gaganpreet Singh